Saturday, January 21, 2012

weekend beauty...body lotion

this week my hus said to me, "don't wear lotion today. you are all sticky" what? didn't i just publicly admit to everyone how i like to be slightly greasy on my last blog post?
i think i did.
hmm, it only took him 10 years to tell me.
okay so i need to regroup. how do i do this? how do i take my scaly skin and turn it into soft butterness without the sticky?
i have tried this one...
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion



it really bothers me that you can't get the last 20% with the pump. i have to open it up and scoop with the pump straw... not okay with me.


i have tried this one...
Gold Bond Healing


same 20% waste issue.

i tried this one this week...
Cetaphil ResoraDerm



and i am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me your thoughts...